Floor Giant has all your flooring products in stock and ready to deliver. Our large network allows us to ship anywhere in the world.
Our mission is to be your number one source for all flooring needs. That is why we have taken the time to compile a list of reputable contractors and flooring companies that work with us as partners. We do the work for you.
Just send us your request and wait for flooring companies to contact you.
Just sit back and relax.
Once you have chosen your dealers, we work with you to make sure that you are happy with your choice.
There are many types of flooring products available on the markets. Which product to use in your next project depends your personal preference and the cost involved. That is why Floor Giant is a good place to start:
Your Home is your castle, it is important to choose the right products. Installing defective or low quality flooring could result in unforeseen costs.
Here are some things to consider
- Which type of wood floor is right for med?
- Is a factory-finished floor or a site-finished floor better for me?
- My room is 400 square feet, but we’re being told to order 450 square feet of flooring. Is this really necessary?
- I’ve seen different finish sheens on wood floors; some are shiny and some are not. Which is better?
- I’m concerned about pets scratching my floors. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?
- How do I keep my floors looking new?
- How long after I order my floors will it take before they are installed?
- I’ve seen instances where floors fade over time. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?
- Installation is so expensive. Why can’t I just do it myself?
Types of Flooring Products
- Hardwood floors such as solid wood floor and engineered wood floor.
- Laminate flooring available in many sizes and finishes.
- Sheet Vinyl
- Vinyl tiles
- Stone tiles such as marble, granite, limestone and travertine.
- Ceramic and Porcelain tiles: very durable and inexpensive
Give us a call: 305-915-8024